Photos By RDD

Dedicated to my photography look for insights on shoots, "GOYA's" (weekly Get Off Your Arse and Shoot), announcements, thoughts and tips.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sharon and Matt


Congratulations Sharon and Matt! The Turner/Davis wedding was held on Atlantic Beach September 28, 2006. The wedding was hosted by Visions Concierge & Event Planning/Nautical Nuptials. Music for the wedding and reception was provied by Art Dearing, Twin Spin DJ Service; (www.twinspindj.com).


I met with Sharon at the Hampton in, Morehead City NorthCarolina, a few hours prior to the wedding. While at the hotel I snapped a few preparation shots of the bride and her nieces. I also had the opportunity to introduce myself to Matt. From there I drove over to the Utopia complex at Atlantic Beach to grab some pre-event shots and set-up to photograph the ceremony.


Following the ceremony we captured group shots of the happy couple with their family members, then escaped for a little while for Bride & Groom only shots. Following the fun and romance session Sharon and Matt joined their guests on the balcony of Utopia 2 for the reception. The bride and groom were a pleasure to work with. Both were very open to experimenting with different ideas in order to capture a few unique images. Thank you Matt and Sharon for allowing me to share your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley Bednarski Anderson said...

Hey Bob, you should use that last image for an advertisement :) I'm just jealous, I don't get a lot of beach weddings here in the great white north!
++++

9:05 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I think it may get used in the future. At the very least as a central photo on my website.....
And trust me, I know all about the great white north. I left it so I could be close to the beach and a warmer, more civilized climate.

Thanks

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home